Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Civil rights

“Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.”by Bob Marley

This quote is by Bob Marley and I really like this quote because its saying no matter what your situation you have rights but sometimes you just need to fight for them. Even when the going gets tough you should never give up you should always keep trying. When you`re fighting for your rights you should never let someone walk over you if you think you are wrong you should do something about it. Some rights I would fight for is more rights for Gays.I would choose this because I have gays in my family and I think they should be able to get married and do the same things as straight married couples can.This quote is pretty much just saying that you should always fight for your rights and no matter how hard it gets you should never ever give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment